At Real Estate Experts, we are known for setting our client’s expectations from first dipping your toe in the water to opening the door of your new home. You can count on us to always tell you like it is and make sure you understand the ins and outs of the home buying process. Not only is it important for you to understand the process, we want you to know your options at every decision point.
Whether you are a first time home buyer or a seasoned buyer, it helps to have your mind refreshed on the steps in the home buying process. The flow chart below outlines in detail the home buying process in North Carolina.
The Real Estate Experts Youtube Channel has videos on dozens of topics important to the home buying process, such as:
- What is the due diligence process and due diligence money,
- Winning competitive bids,
- What is the difference between being contingent and pending,
- How much are closing costs,
- How can you avoid paying PMI if you put down less than 20%; and
- If you have more money to put down on a home, should you?
We understand the questions and concerns of home buyers and how this information will be helpful throughout the transaction. We assure you that it is our goal to provide the most professional and informative service available. Always call us whenever you have a question. We are here to help!
The Home Buying Process In North Carolina