Outstanding & meticulously maintained Parade of Homes house in Chapelwoods 55+ Community. Almost 2K sq. ft. of 1st flr living with many upgrades. One of a kind kitchen w/large island with granite and wainscoting, SS appliances and a desk. Fantastic master suite w/steam shower & cedar bench and large WIC. Don’t miss the enclosed porch, large fenced back yard & tremendous attic storage w/shelving, window blinds thruout, ceiling fans in every room & more. The second floor bonus room has been finished and there is rough plumbing for a half bath. Chapelwood has a very nice walking trail and gazebo area for the neighbors and the neighborhood is very centrally located and has easy access to all area shopping, UNC, Duke & I-40.
The home is 2343 sq. ft., with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is priced at $485,000.
The complete list of features and upgrades are:
- 2012 Parade of Homes House
- All Brick Ranch
- NAHB Green Home Certified —Bronze Level
- Front & back porches
- Eucalyptus hardwood floors
- One of a kind kitchen with large island & beautiful finish details
- Custom cabinets with roll-out shelving, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances, desk & 2 pantries
- Enclosed Porch for all year round use with laminate floor & vertical blinds
- Fenced courtyard w/water fountain. One of the largest yards in the neighborhood.
- All rooms w/ceiling fans
- Skylight & solar tube
- Luxurious master suite & master bathroom w/steam shower & cedar bench and large walk-in-closet custom with shelving.
- Crown molding throughout first floor.
- Finished second floor with rough-in for half bath
- Oversized 2-car garage
- Storage shelves in attic
- Minutes to Downtown Chapel Hill & UNC
- Minutes to I-40 For Easy Access Throughout the Triangle
For additional information or to see this property, contact Jodi Bakst at 919-928-5131 x2 or email her at [email protected].