Searching for the home of your dreams? Now there’s a new free app that will make your house hunting journey a breeze!
Cunningham & Company Mortgage Bankers have created the app, called “HomeIn, ” which allows you to create your own personal home library so you can record and compare all the homes you tour. You can take unlimited photos to store and share with friends and family. Additionally, you can make notes on each home’s special features.
“Today, there’s an app for everything,” says Teresa Parker, Mortgage Consultant with Cunningham and Company. “We thought, why not for our clients’ home buying journey? From consumers in my age range, Generation X, to millennials, we utilize technology more and more on a daily basis. Today’s homebuyers are looking to capture information easily and quickly, and this new app enables them to keep track of which houses they have visited, take photos of features that caught their eye in these homes, and rank the homes…all in their own virtual library.”
HomeIn will also help you find your perfect loan. Just use the app’s calculator to find your monthly payment, then change terms, rates, and down payment to tailor the loan to your specific needs.
In addition, you can get prequalified by finding a loan officer that can make your dream home a reality. Just fill out the prequalification form right on your phone!
To get started using the HomeIn app, just follow these steps:
- Download HomeIn from the Apple store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Create an account to start using the “My Homes” photo portfolio features. If you are currently working with a Cunningham & Company loan officer, select him or her at this time.
- To begin your “My Homes” photo portfolio, make sure you are logged in to your account, then click on the “Add a Home” button. Give the home a name. Then, you can take and save photos of the home, fill in price and address information, make notes, and rate the home on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. Once saved, you’ll be able to access and edit it by clicking on the “My Homes” button.
- Use the “Calculator” icon to access the Mortgage Calculator. Change the price, terms, rates, and down payment to estimate your monthly payment.
- Click on “Find the Closest Branch” icon to find your nearest Cunningham & Company branch.
- Get prequalified. If you’ve already selected a loan officer, you can get prequalified for a home loan by clicking on the “Get Prequalified” button and filling out the mortgage application form. If you haven’t selected a loan officer, click on your profile icon and select “Change Loan Officer.” Complete and save the application and it will automatically be directed to your selected loan officer, who will help you through the process.
Happy home and loan hunting!
For more information, please contact Teresa M. Parker, Mortgage Consultant with Cunningham & Company at (919) 697-2598, or [email protected].
For expert help in finding your dream home, contact Broker Jodi Bakst at 919-373-3887, ext. 2, or email her at [email protected].
Teresa Parker NMLS 453354
Cunningham Mortagage NMLS 2024