Thursday, September 23, 2010
I just learned from Laura Hall with Corporate Investors that 5-1 Arms are under 3%. I could not believe it. Here are the most update rates:
Weekly Interest Rate Update
Fixed 30-Year to $417K
Fixed 30-Year Jumbo
Fixed 30-Year FHA
Fixed 15-Year to $417K
5/1 ARM to $417K
5/1 ARM Jumbo
30 year rates are holding steady at under 4% which is also tremendous. This is a great time to buy. Inventory is excellent and interest rates could not be better.
Here is our local market update:
- Closed sales are up 14% over 2009.
- The median sales price is up 2.3%.
- The average sales price is down 2.5%.
- The list to sales price ratio is 96.6%.
- The average days on market have increased 12.9%, from 97 to 110 days.
- Closed sales are on par with last year, they are neither up or down.
- The median sales prie is down 2.3%.
- Average prices are down 4.5%.
- The list to sales price ratio is 96.5%
- Average days on market are the same at 87 days.
Click here to learn more about Team Jodi.Click here to view Team Jodi’s Chapel Hill Real Estate and Durham Homes for Sale.