Thursday, July 08, 2010
Sales in 2010 were off to a great start but have slowed considerably since the end of the home buyer tax credit is April. Overall, year-to-date, the market has improved but with the slow down since the end of April, it is difficult to say what the market will bring for the remainder of the year.
Year-to-date, in Chatham County:
- New listings are up 9.1%;
- Closed sales are up 30.1%;
- Median prices are down 3.7%;
- Average prices are down 3.3%;
- The list to sales price ratio is 95%; and
- Average Days on market is 140.
Click here to view Team Jodi’s Chapel Hill Real Estate and Durham Homes for Sale.
Click here to Search homes for sale in Chapel Hill and Durham and the surrounding Triangle NC area.