Monday, February 22, 2010
2010 has gotten off to a good start. I am seeing a lot of activity in the market. In the Triangle overall, 21% of the current inventory is under contract. In Orange County is right on target with 21% of its inventory pending.
Currently, and compared to January 2009:
- New listings are up 15%;
- Closed sales for the month of January are up 4.8%;
- Median prices are up 17.4%;
- Average prices are down. 0.3%;
- The list to sales price ratio is down 1% from 95.7% to 94.8%; and
- Days on market increased from 95 to 127.
Don’t forget to make realestateexperts.net a favorite so that you can see monthly updates on the Orange County Real Estate market.
Click here to view Team Jodi’s Chapel Hill Real Estate and Durham Homes for Sale.
Click here to Search homes for sale in Chapel Hill and Durham and the surrounding Triangle NC area.