Monday, February 22, 2010
2010 has gotten off to a good start. I am seeing a lot of activity in the market. In the Triangle overall, 21% of the current inventory is under contract.
Currently, and compared to January 2009:
- New listings are down 4.7%;
- Closed sales for the month of January are up 6.4%;
- Median prices are up 2.6%;
- Average prices are down. 0.4%;
- The list to sales price ratio remained the same at 95.8%; and
- Days on market increased from 102 to 109.
Don’t forget to make realestateexperts.net a favorite so that you can see monthly updates on the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill Real Estate market.
Click here to view Team Jodi’s Chapel Hill Real Estate and Durham Homes for Sale.
Click here to Search homes for sale in Chapel Hill and Durham and the surrounding Triangle NC area.