Sales in 2010 were off to a great start but have slowed considerably since the end of the home buyer tax credit is April. Overall, year-to-date, the market has improved but with the slow down since the end of April, it is difficult to say what the market will bring for the remainder of the year.
Year-to-date, in Orange County:
- New listings are up 24.3%;
- Closed sales are up 22.4%;
- Median prices are up 1.6%;
- Average prices are down 4.3%;
- The list to sales price ratio is 96.1; and
- Average Days on market is 104.
Don’t forget to make realestateexperts.net a favorite so that you can see monthly updates on the Chapel Hill Real Estate market.
Click here to view Team Jodi’s Chapel Hill Real Estate and Durham Homes for Sale.
Click here to Search homes for sale in Chapel Hill and Durham and the surrounding Triangle NC area.